Full Day package
The full day package would mean that Nic will be around from when you are getting ready, to after the first dance (if you are having one!) It’s usually about 8 hours shooting, but Nic is flexible, and won’t just disappear if you end up running a little late.
All images are supplied on a memory stick full size and websize for you to keep- no holding back of images so you have to buy prints from us (as with many wedding photographers)
List of Full Day package services:
- Free face-to-face initial consultation to chat about what you want from your day
- Your photographer on hand throughout the day
- A full set of high resolution images (printable larger than A3 size)
- Web size versions for easy emailing.
- Black and white versions of your pictures
- Your favourite 50 images professionally printed 7.5 x 5 inch
- 3 copies of your memory sticks of images (one for you, one for each of your parents)
Free Range can cater to your specific requirements. Please get in contact to discuss your needs.
Party portraits can be a great, informal way of documenting the fun of your wedding reception evening. A place where you, your friends and family can let loose with interesting and often funny results! Please contact Free Range to find out how this can be worked into your wedding package.
Free Range can organise trusted second photographers to work with you on your big day. This can give a second perspective and ensure your wedding story is told as you'd like it.